The Institute will be interviewing some of the great influences in the field of pathology. Stay tuned for interviews with:
- Dr. Susan Forward, author of ‘Men Who Hate Women & The Women Who Love Them’, ‘When Your Lover Is a Liar’, ‘Toxic Parents: Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy & Reclaiming Your Life’, ‘Emotional Blackmail’, ‘Obsessive Love’, and more.
- Dr. Kent Kiehl, Ph.D., Associate Profession of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of New Mexico and the Director, Mobile MRI Core and Clinical Cognitive NeuroScience, The Mind Research Network.
- Eleanor Payson, M.S.W., A.S.C.W., author of ‘The Wizard of Oz and Other Narcissists.’
- Amy JL Baker, Ph.D., author of ‘Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome: Breaking the Ties That Bind’ and is the Director of Research at the Vincent J. Fontana Center for Child Protection.
- Theodore Millon, Ph.D., D.SC Dean & Scientific Director of the Institute For Advanced Studies in Personology & Psychopathology, Retired Professor from Harvard Medical School (Psychiatry). He is the author of:
- ‘Handbook of Psychology, Volume V: Personality and Social Psychology’ (2003). (Co-Editor). New York: Wiley-Interscience.
- ‘Personality Disorders in Modern Life’ (2000). (Co-author). New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- ‘Oxford Textbook of Psychopathology. (1999, Editor-in-chief). New York: Oxford University Press.
- ‘Personality-Guided Therapy’ (1999, author). New York: Wiley-Interscience.
- ‘Psychopathy: Antisocial, Criminal, and Violent Behavior’ (1998, Co-editor). New York: Guilford
- (And scores and scores of chapters in other publications as well as many testing instruments, books, and professional articles. Dr. Millon’s writing is prolific and extensive in the area of personality disorders.)
- Nancy L. Thomas, author of ‘When Love Is Not Enough: A Guide to Parenting Children with Reactive Attachment Disorder’ and Director of Attachment.org—parenting resources for unattached and unbonded children.
- Bill Eddy, Esquire & L.C.S.W., author of ‘High Conflict People’, ‘Splitting: Protecting Yourself When Divorcing a Borderline or Narcissist’, and ‘Managing High Conflict People in Court.‘ He is the Director of the High Conflict Institute and is a Certified Family Law Specialist and a Licenses Clincial Social Worker.
- James Dumesnil, MS, LPCMHC, CCFCClinical Director — Families By Design, Inc.
President–CA Mental Health Counselors Assoc, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
Clinically Certified Forensics Counselor, Clinically Certified Criminal Justice Specialist
Attachment Therapy & Forensic Counseling
- And more being lined up.